• 15
name

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: userid

Filename: views/question.php

Line Number: 191

Backtrace:

File: /home/prodcxja/public_html/questions/application/views/question.php
Line: 191
Function: _error_handler

File: /home/prodcxja/public_html/questions/application/controllers/Questions.php
Line: 433
Function: view

File: /home/prodcxja/public_html/questions/index.php
Line: 315
Function: require_once

When I import a new existing project into Eclipse, I get the following error message when attempting to execute as an Android project:

Project has no target set. Edit the project properties to set one

Any help is appreciated.

From the comments of this article:

[2009-05-27 12:18:36 - DroidGap] Project has no target set. Edit the project properties to set one.
[2009-05-27 12:18:38 - DroidGap] no classfiles specified
[2009-05-27 12:18:38 - DroidGap] Conversion to Dalvik format failed with error 1

I was able to solve this on the Projects > Properties > Android screen by:

  • first selecting Google APIs (which was incorrect for my setup)
  • and then reselecting Android 1.5 (which is correct and had previously been selected).

I was immediately able to run the emulator following this change.

  • 8
Reply Report

My problem was that the target specified inside the project.properties file was not installed. It was "target=android-3", which is the Cupcake target.

I solved it by increasing the number to 8 (Froyo API) which is the oldest API level I had installed in my environment.

  • 8
Reply Report
      • 2
    • A colleague of mine had this same problem when using the Facebook SDK project (target-8). Rather than adjust that number to fit in with whatever he had installed, we just got him to install SDK 8.

I got this error when I copied the project folder 'google-play-services_lib' alone after separating it from its actual folder structure into my workspace and referenced it in my project. But I could resolve the error by referencing the project folder 'google-play-services_lib' with out separating it from its actual folder structure. Actual folder structure: google_play_services > libproject > google-play-services_lib.

Hope this helps!!!!!-)

  • 2
Reply Report

Go to Project » Properties » Java Build Path » Libraries and remove all except the "Android X.Y" (in my case Android 1.5). click OK. Go to Project » Clean » Clean projects selected below » select your project and click OK. That should work.

It is also possible that you have a JAR file located somewhere in your project folders (I had copied the Admob JAR file into my src folder) and THEN added it as a Java Path Library. It does not show up under the Package Explorer, so you don't notice it, but it does get counted twice, causing the dreaded Dalvik error 1.

  • 1
Reply Report

Using eclipse Juno, and there is no such menu as Project » Properties » Java Build Path anywhere.

Closest menu entry is Window->preferences->android but in that menu it is not possible to remove any entries.

My solution now is to create another project with files having the exact same name as the original project and then manually copy and paste the code.

  • 0
Reply Report